Our SEO team will help you improve the quality and volume of traffic to your website from all the major search engines via the natural or organic search results for targeted keywords. With nearly 75% of searchers not going further than the second page, this really is a service that can no longer be ignored.
SEO – Search Engine Optimisation
Search Engine Optimisation is the process of getting your website visible in the organic (Free) listings in search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. As we are sure you have already seen, there is a lot of competition for a first page ranking on the likes of Google. Having a prominent position in the search results can make the difference between generating a high volume of leads, sales and targeted traffic to your company or falling well below your competitors and receiving little or no online traffic.
Our main SEO services include:
- Keyword analysis: Focusing on the keywords and type of traffic you want will determine a successful SEO campaign. Here we will look at not what will generate the most visitors, but the visitors that have a higher propensity to buy.
- Competitor analysis: We will analyse your online competition to better understand the competitive landscape of search engine rankings in your industry.
- On-page SEO: Look at changes that may need to be made to improve the search engine friendliness of each individual page on your website.
- Link building: It is important that other websites know about you and link their visitors to your website. However, many links from other websites to yours are not always a good thing. We will analyse reputable websites and work on generating links from these sites.
- Directories: Directory submissions publish descriptions and contact details of your company’s products or services, which link back to your website.
- Social bookmarks: Azolla can assist you in setting up and managing your Social Media platforms. Working with Social media outlets increase the links back to your website and enhance your search engine rankings.
- Press release: Get exposure from news feeds on all of the most powerful search engines by submitting an online press release.
Digital Marketing Services
Get a Free Consultation
Have a question about any of our services? Our professional internet consultants are ready to help. There’s no cost or obligation, so get started today